This week, we'll be showcasing our disposable die cut components, custom labels, and packaging capabilities at the BIOMEDevice/Design & Manufacturing New England show in Boston - make sure to stop by and see us at Booth 211 if you're at the show.
As Mike O’Connell, the new business development manager for our Medical Division, points out, our exhibit at the show gives medical designers a great opportunity to learn about the benefits of partnering with ATL.
Visitors at the show can learn more about our expertise in:
- Island placement
- Custom GHS label constructions
- In-line cold seal pouching
- Track and trace and security label technologies
- Multi-panel booklet labels
- Product identification labels
- Custom medical die cutting
If you can't make it to the show, make sure to submit our contact form to learn more about how your company can benefit from our custom flexographic label printing and disposable medical device capabilities.